University of Canberra has an array of Scholarships Available for International Students.
Become a global business leader
The University of Canberra’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) will provide you with the chance to develop high-level competencies relevant to a variety of different types of enterprises. You will study the subtle nuances of business in all its forms, with the view to securing future employment in an executive role, in senior management or as an entrepreneur.
Our MBA covers all aspects of business administration, including finance, marketing, economics, strategic processes and people management, and culminates in the completion of a research project of your choice. Due to the course’s strong focus on Work Integrated Learning (WIL) you will graduate with an impressive portfolio of international experience, as well as the solid business mindset required to negotiate your way through an assortment of legal, industrial and cultural settings, and will be confident interacting in an increasingly complex business environment.
Study a Master of Business Administration at UC and you will:
- formulate a marketing strategy, with particular emphasis on the development of product, distribution, promotion, pricing strategies and tactics
- understand and apply the basic techniques of corporate finance
- demonstrate an understanding of the broad body of knowledge inherent in the process of strategic management
- compare and contrast different forms of entrepreneurial theory and thinking in its role for the idea and business development in the global economy
- demonstrate a critical understanding of fundamental economic theories and learn how best to apply them in practical business situations.
Work Integrated Learning
Due to the course’s global focus, and our connection with partners in Singapore, Bhutan, and Ningbo and Shanghai in China, you can apply for an international internship as part of your MBA experience. You will also hone your leadership and public speaking skills at Toastmasters, and work with fellow UC MBA students around the globe on a variety of Australian and international business projects for small to medium-sized enterprises, councils, government departments, and community groups, across a range of industries, such as farming, tourism, transport, and more.
A key component of the Master of Business Administration is to undertake a specialised real-world research project of your choosing, which will enhance your employability and ensure you are armed with the right mix of skills and knowledge to take a confident leap into the next phase of your business career.
- Company director
- Vice president
- Chief executive officer
- Chief financial officer
- Board member
- Marketing director
- Management consultant
- HR director
- Venture capitalist
- Head of finance
- IT director
- Angel investor
- Health services director
Applicants must have:
- a Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in a related field OR
- a Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in an unrelated field AND three years' work experience OR
- a Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in an unrelated field AND a Graduate Certificate in Business or higher.
Applicants must have a bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in a related field OR Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in an unrelated field AND three years' work experience OR Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in an unrelated field AND Graduate Certificate in Business or higher.
English Language Requirements
Academic IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent, with no band score below 6.0
About the School
The University of Canberra is a vibrant government university where your future is what matters most. We are recognised internationally, ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world and have ... Read More