Master of Business Administration
The two years MBA degree program equips students with skills and understanding of the administration of public and private enterprises. The program also enables different people from other fields, to acquire knowledge in the accounting, finance, Marketing and Human Resources so that they can make better decisions on their investment, workplaces and improve their careers.
The MBA program offers specialization in four courses:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- To meet the ever-growing demand for higher education training in business administration
- To enable students to demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of business and how this relates to society
- To demonstrate professional competence that will be used in meeting the human and business needs today
- To prepare candidates to become future business research oriented graduates
- To enable candidates to develop into competent professionals recognized for their specialized knowledge and serve the society
- An Appropriate first degree, upper second class or above
- An Appropriate first degree, lower second class with minimum of one year of work experience.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma in related field
- An Advanced Diploma with upper second class or above, from recognized institution.
- Applicants with professional qualification such as CPA (T), CSP (T), or ACCA holders with background in business.
About the School
If you have high academic potential and you are looking for a graduate university with an international ethos and a vibrant community, then St Augustine University of Tanzania is the ideal choice for ... Read More