The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Digital Marketing is designed to equip you with the skills needed to engage an audience through digital media and effectively market your business through these networks. You will be capable of actively working to develop marketing strategies and learn effective business planning for digital marketing. In addition to becoming experts in leveraging social media for business growth.
- Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth.
- Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software.
- Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
- Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Duration: 18 months
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid campuses
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations
- Locations: Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid*
*Only available from September 2019 intake
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS).
- Managing Innovation in the Digital Marketing Sector
- Persuasion & Customer Decision Making
- Boosting Revenues Using Social Media
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Master Fees for 2019
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: €1,900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: €7,460 (Total 1.5-year program/ 3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by Geneva Business School Madrid Campus »
Last updated January 18, 2019
This course is
Tuition fee per semester