Master of Business Administration
The MBA program is designed for active business professionals and individuals with undergraduate degrees, regardless of degree concentration. Our unique program feature allows students with a bachelor’s degree in a field other than business to seek their degree at MBU. There are no prerequisites for Missouri Baptist University’s core MBA courses, making the transition to graduate business study convenient for all college graduates.
ATTEND FULL- OR PART-TIME
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is designed for active business professionals and individuals with undergraduate degrees, regardless of degree concentration. The flexible program allows you to take classes when your schedule permits at convenient campus locations. Courses are offered year-round and typically meet once a week for eight sessions.
LOW TUITION RATES
Missouri Baptist University’s tuition is very competitive. The overall cost, including tuition and fees, is one of the lowest in the area of both private or public schools, and financial aid is available for eligible students. Please contact financial aid for details.
You can attend classes at any of our convenient instructional sites* including:
- West St. Louis County’s main campus
- Troy/Wentzville-Moscow Mills
- Jefferson County-Hillsboro
- Jefferson County-Arnold
- Franklin County-Union
- Mineral Area-Leadington
- St. Charles
- Lewis & Clark-Godfrey, Il
- John A Logan-Carterville, Il
- Select courses are not offered at all locations.
GREAT PROGRAM + FACULTY
Earn your degree in 18-24 months while learning and using the latest techniques with some of the finest professionals in the business field. The accredited program is built with you in mind—from the class times and flexible subject programs that allow you to focus on your current role or your next position.
- Advertising Executive
- Business Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Corporate Communications Manager
- Corporate Recruiter
- Executive Recruiter
- Finance Officer or Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst”
- BUSN 503 Executive Communication and Business Literacy
- BCIS 503 Management Applications of Information Technology
- BUSN 513 Legal & Ethical Environment of Business
- ECON 503 Business Economics
- MRKT 503 Current Issues in Marketing
- ACCT 503 Managerial Accounting
- MGPS 503 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- BUSN 523 Financial Management
- BUSN 533 International Business
- BUSN 583 Capstone Project
- MGMT 513 Leading Change in Organizations
- MGMT 533 Human Resource Management
- MGMT 523 Managerial Decision Making