The Waikato MBA is a highly practical world-class management qualification. It is designed to equip emerging leaders and managers with the skills and capacity to be trailblazers that can manage ambiguity, complexity and the constantly changing business environment.
Waikato Management School is committed to developing innovative and ethical business leaders, who are supported by a business school that is focused on world-class research in leading through innovation and responsible management.
The knowledge and experience that our participants bring into the classroom are highly valued. Recognising this, we have built a programme that will inspire, educate and transform our MBA graduates. A strong emphasis is placed on action learning and this style of applied learning ensures the practical application of theory and provides an immediate return on investment.
We often hear our participants say, “What I learned today, I can apply tomorrow”, which affirms the highly practical nature of our course content. With our MBA, learn how to lead with confidence, apply innovation and make connections that matter. During the MBA journey, participants shift from functional to strategic management, from specialist to generalist thinking, from local to global perspectives, and from structured to innovative ideas.
Welcome to Waikato Management School and our transformational MBA programme. Join us to embark on a journey that is life-changing.
Triple Crown accreditation & international rankings
Waikato Management School is ranked in the top 1% of around 14,000 business schools worldwide that have earned Triple Crown accreditation status – an international acknowledgement of excellence in business education. Our institution, school and Master of Business Administration programme have all been recognised by various global rankings.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) AACSB recognises institutions that uphold its mission and core values, work to advance the interests of global management education, and participate in AACSB’s community of leading business schools.
- Association of MBAs Accreditation - AMBA is awarded to the best programmes internationally, denoting the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education. Students, business schools, graduates, and employers all recognise AMBA as a gold standard.
- EFMD Quality Improvement System - EQUIS is the leading international system of quality assessment, improvement and accreditation of higher education institutions in management and business administration.
- CEO Magazine MBA Rankings - The Waikato MBA retained its Tier One status in CEO Magazine’s Global MBA Rankings 2018, since first achieving this rank in 2017. Waikato is one of only 18 business schools outside North America and Europe to achieve this status.
Top reasons to pick Waikato for your MBA journey
- Core disciplines of innovation, leadership and responsible management are interwoven into the programme
- Triple Crown accredited by three global accreditation organisations - AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
- Smaller class sizes mean a high level of interaction with lecturers and classmates
- Strict admission assessments create professionally and culturally diverse cohorts to enhance learning and networking.
- Flexible study options to suit your schedule and lifestyle.
- Programme fees include all study tour costs and teaching materials
Applications for the Waikato MBA can be completed via the University of Waikato online portal at enrol.waikato.ac.nz
For entry criteria and english language requirements, please visit waikato.ac.nz/go/MBA.
About the School
This University is provides students with a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge. A commitment to producing qu ... Read More