WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF YOUR FULL-TIME MBA AT IUM?
- the solid managerial skill set which allows you to quickly become productive and confident managers.
- the ability to collaborate in a truly international setting.
- learn to work and lead in a dynamic and unpredictable environment, with people from different regions, cultures, and backgrounds.
- assimilate not only the hard skills but also the soft skills so fundamental to management success today and tomorrow.
- a general knowledge of management theory and practice, as well as specialized industry knowledge of finance, luxury and entrepreneurship and innovation management.
- a life-changing learning and networking experience: creating new perspectives, a worldwide network, and ongoing opportunities for professional growth and development.
Work experience of at least 3 years in any field or sector, now eager to embark on a change - be it in your career or your industry - or to widen your professional perspectives, opportunities, and network. The common feature amongst all these professionals is to commence a life-changing learning and networking experience in Monaco while putting their careers or businesses on hold for ten months.
The intensive 10-month program, including a hands-on Individual/Corporate project, provides all the functional and practical tools necessary to proficiently manage functions and people; lead a division, department or enterprise; or successfully establish one's own business. In addition to the core courses, the courses and electives in Luxury Management, Applied Finance, or Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management ensure that students have acquired the unique insights and expertise specific to these unique career tracks. The Mentorship Program, which links students to top executives in the sectors which interest them, along with the frequent conferences and networking opportunities at IUM, foster ongoing professional relationships with leading practitioners and entrepreneurs.
- The Economist “Which MBA” Ranked 89th in Top 100 MBA Programs in the World (+5)
- 9th worldwide for geographical diversity. The Economist “Which MBA”
- 19th worldwide for post-MBA salary. The Economist “Which MBA”
- SMBG (EDUNIVERSAL) rankings of 20 Top MBA programs in France: Monaco MBA number Four
- CNN Expansion ranking of Top Global MBA Programs, number 66
- An average gross salary of €105K within 3 years after graduation
- Every MBA Class represents around 18 different nationalities
- Average number of languages spoken by students: 4
- Average years of professional experience: 7
- Placement Rate: average of 81% within three months
WHAT ARE OUR ALUMNI DOING NOW?
- 40% of our MBA Alumni are working outside their native country
- 25% of our MBA Alumni have created their own successful businesses
- Our most recent alumni are currently working in very diverse and prestigious firms such as Campari International; SAP; IBM; Deloitte Touche Consulting; Bottega Veneta; Fendi; Tiffany; and Cirque du Soleil.
SOME KEY STRENGTHS?
Learn, grow, network, and succeed
- Internationally top-ranked and AMBA accredited program.
- One of the highest placement rates upon graduation of any MBA program.
- Select and diverse student body from around the world.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- A 3 or 4-year university degree
- Proof of English proficiency
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- GMAT or GRE Score
About the School
Located in the Principality of Monaco, Monte-Carlo on the French Riviera, the International University of Monaco (IUM) is an English language university offering undergraduate, graduate and postgradua ... Read More