The SEEU MBA program is envisioned as an elite MBA program that is targeting experienced people from the region who seek a better qualification and a better career. A typical student of the MBA program would have a sufficient work experience and a solid undergraduate qualification in business. As the program is mainly targeting students from abroad, it will be taught completely in English. Indeed the main components of the MBA program will be:
- Core Competencies– students will gain the knowledge that will make them competent in their jobs (Quantitative Analysis, Spreadsheet Modelling, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Project Management, Operations Management, Information Systems Management, etc.);
- Experiential Learning– (Capstone or Master Thesis, Case Competitions, Field Trips, etc.).
Students who complete this program are primarily targeted to be managers or to work in consulting companies.
Knowledge and understanding
Students who earn the MBA degree will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the internal structures and operations of businesses ranging in size from small to multi-national.
Applying knowledge and understanding
Students who earn the MBA degree will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the relationship between an organization and its external market and economic environment. Furthermore, students will comprehend how management decisions affect relevant stakeholders inside and outside of the firm.
Students who earn the MBA degree will be able to integrate and apply the tools and techniques of business, drawing on a broad-based knowledge of the major functions (accounting, economics, finance, information systems, marketing, operations management, and strategy) to solve complex business problems and make sound business decisions.
Students who earn the MBA degree will demonstrate micro-social and leadership skills necessary for lifelong career success. These skills reflect effective self-assessment, communication, and collaboration within an organization.
Students who earn the MBA degree will think and articulate critically about ethical and legal considerations pertinent to the art of management and the execution of a business enterprise.
List of courses
- Business Analytics (6.0 ECTS)
- Marketing Strategies (6.0 ECTS)
- Accounting (6.0 ECTS)
- Elective course 1 (6.0 ECTS)
- Free еlective course 1 (6.0 ECTS)
- Management Information Systems (6.0 ECTS)
- Operations Management (6.0 ECTS)
- Economics (6.0 ECTS)
- Finance (6.0 ECTS)
- Free elective course 2 (6.0 ECTS)
- Elective course 3/1 (7.5 ECTS)
- Elective course 3/2 (7.5 ECTS)
- Elective course 3/3 (7.5 ECTS)
- Elective course 3/4 (7.5 ECTS)
- Master Thesis (30.0 ECTS)
About the School
South East European University (SEEU) is private, public, not for profit higher education institution, consisting of faculties, centres and institutes as its integral part, specialized in socio-econom ... Read More