Why Attend the University of Cincinnati MBA Program?
Transformation. That’s a big word. It would be nearly impossible to achieve this level of individual impact if we were a large school filled with large classes. But we’re not. We purposely limit our full-time MBA class size so we can give you and each of our students the personalized attention that everyone deserves.
- You’ll be an integral part of an intimate classroom experience, interacting with world-renowned faculty that truly know your name.
- You’ll be able to customize your University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business MBA experience, specializing in one of 20 different functional or cross-disciplinary areas ranging from Data Analytics to Entrepreneurship to Health Care Administration.
- You’ll partner with your personal career coach — starting before you even arrive on campus -- to create and execute a plan based on your career goals and designed to transition you from where you are today to where you want to be one year from now.
- You’ll engage with the city of Cincinnati’s business community, working to find solutions to real-world problems for some of the world’s leading companies. It won’t take you long to realize the many benefits of a strong MBA program that’s located just three miles from the global headquarters of Procter & Gamble, Kroger and Macy’s and is located in a city that is home to more Fortune 500 companies per capita than New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or Boston.
Intimate, Real-World, Customized Learning
At the University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business, each student receives the personalized support and guidance that a transformative MBA experience demands. This way, our world-renowned faculty will not only get to know you but also become your mentors, advisors, and advocates. Just as importantly, your classmates will quickly evolve from your peers to your friends and from your friends to your life-long supporters.
Our program is built around small group, team-based learning so you’ll be spending a lot of your days and nights with your fellow classmates. As a Lindner full-time MBA, you’ll spend an entire semester working with your teammates on a real-world capstone project for clients such as Fortune 500 leaders Kroger and Kellogg’s or emerging businesses such as FC Cincinnati and Assurex Health. No matter who your client is, the experience you gain will prepare you to exceed your employer’s expectations in the interview room, on the job and beyond.
We know that everyone has a unique past and a distinct future, which is why you’re able to augment your MBA with a specialization in one of more than 20 unique areas. These specializations range from functional or industry focuses such as Marketing, Health Care Administration or Investment Management to cross-disciplinary areas such as Data Analytics, Entrepreneurship or International Business.
We feel that the University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business MBA program is one of the finest MBA programs in the United States, but we’re willing to admit that we may be a little biased. The following list highlights some of the many national accolades that the Lindner MBA has recently received:
- Earned the biggest three-year rankings jump of any MBA program in the United States in U.S. News & World Report rankings (2015-2017 rankings)
- Ranked the #1 best value MBA program in the United States based on academic quality, job placement success, and affordability by College Atlas
- Rated one of the Top 10 public MBA programs in the United States by the nation’s top recruiters in Bloomberg Businessweek in 2014
- Ranked one of the Top 40 full-time public MBA programs in the United States by Bloomberg Businessweek in 2016
- Ranked one of the Top 15 online MBA programs in North America by CEO Magazinein 2016
About the School
The University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business has repeatedly been named one of the top business schools in the United States by sources such as U.S. News & World Report, Bloombe ... Read More