Requirements for the Master of Business Administration with Concentration in Financial Services
Professional Entrepreneurial Competence and Integrated Applications: 24 Sem. Hrs.
All are required:
- ACC 5500. Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- ECN 5150. Managerial Economics (3 credits)
- DSC 5100. Quantitative Methods (3 credits)
- FIN 5200. Managerial Finance (3 credits)
- MGT 5250. Organizational Theory and Behavior (3 credits)
- MGT 5362. International Business (3 credits)
- MGT 5750. Strategic Planning (Capstone Course) (3 credits)
- MKT 5400. Marketing Planning and Strategy (3 credits)
Concentration Courses: 12 Sem. Hrs.
- MKT 5450. Services Marketing (3 credits)
- BLAW 5280. Legal Issues for Managers (3 credits)
And choose 2 of the following:
- FIN 5020. Personal Financial Planning (3 credits)
- FIN 5050. Behavioral Finance (3 credits)
- FIN 5210. Investment Analysis (3 credits)
Total: 36 Sem. Hrs.
About the School
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is a Master's-level university with a spiriThe University of North Carolina at Pembroke is a Master's-level university with a spirited community of more th ... Read More