School of Business aims to produce high-quality graduates who will be able to place themselves in top-ranked positions in local and global companies. The school offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
At the graduate level, the School offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program to help develop professional skills and judgment for effective management at the workplace. School of Business combines best practices from academia and industry to and seeks to impart contemporary business practices to its graduates.
For Admission into MBA program, a candidate must satisfy the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA of 2.00 (or third class/division) in Bachelor degrees with:
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent,
- Or, At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC,
- Or, O’Level in 5 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.50 & A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00 (A=5,B=4,C=3,D=2,E=1)
- Or, Average 450 marks out of 800 in GED with five subjects (bellow 410 in any subject is not allowed)
- Or, Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC and HSC.
The structure of the MBA Program is presented in the following table: