Manner of instruction delivery
The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. This will be supported through
- The creation of a learning environment which fosters debate and constructive argument;
- Modules which encourage students to critically assess theory and leading edge practice with a view to creating new concepts and practices for the future;
- Practical projects which foster originality of thought and enterprise;
- Exercises which develop critical analysis of financial statements.
Students will be presented with increasingly complex business scenarios (case studies) and will be encouraged to gain a deeper and wider perspective of the business problem, while at the same time maintaining the strategic view which is the key concern of the MBA student.
Age Requirement: 20
Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of their English language capability at a level approved by The University. The level required for study on Masters Degree courses is IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent.
Applicants will normally be expected to hold ANY first or second class honours degree of a British university or equivalent but need not have management experience. They must however be able to demonstrate, at selection stage, a strong passion for and interest in business and management. The University of Northampton admission procedures enable the admission of students with prior credit or experiential learning. As this PG qualification will attract professional practitioners and managers, students may be admitted on the basis of an assessment of meaningful and measurable prior learning or professional experience.
Course Application fee*:
Local Students : S$150 (Onetime Only)
International Students : S$350 (Onetime Only)
- Course application fee is non refundable.
- Fees indicated are exclusive of GST.
|CRITICAL ISSUES IN BUSINESS||10|
|MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||20|
|INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS NEGOTIATION||20|
|MANAGING OPERATIONS AND THE SUPPLY CHAIN||20|
|COMPETITIVE STRATEGY AND INNOVATION||20|
|FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING||20|
|THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP REPORT||20|
|BUSINESS RESEARCH PROJECT||30|
This school offers programs in:
- Awarding authority: The University of Northampton, UK
- Academic year/time schedule/ programme duration: Duration of course is 1 year
- Mode: Full Time / Part Time
- Teaching amenities Facilities etc: Lecture rooms,Library,Computer lab,Student lounge
Last updated May 19, 2017