Structure and Content
The programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 12 months.
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities
(Times Higher Education 2016 – Top 150 global universities under 50 years old)
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities
(Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
- MBS661 Global Business in the Asian Century
- MBS662 Business, Society and the Environment
- MBS663 Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- MBS664 Strategies for Growth and Excellence
- MBS546 Business Finance
- MBS539 Accounting for Managers
Specified Electives. Choose 2 units only
- MBS538 Organisational Behaviour and Management
- MBS673 Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- MBS537 Strategic Marketing Management
- MBS574 Strategic Research in International Markets
- SWM517 Health Policy and Governance
The Master of Business Administration programme accepts the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of relevant working experience.
- A Graduate Certificate in Business Administration awarded by Murdoch University or its equivalent
- Other equivalent qualifications with 2 years of relevant working experience will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirements.
- In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University.
Applicants are required to complete the application by providing:
- Duly completed and signed the application form
- List of qualifications, certificates and proof of official transcript from each institution attended (Certified copy of the official transcript is acceptable)
- Photocopy of passport or identification card
- To provide a CV/Resume include your supervisory experience with two referees (For Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation programme only)
- 1 passport-sized photograph
- Programme application fee
Please note that the application is not complete without all the items stated above. As the programme involves regular use of internet, email and other online resources, students must possess a personal computer and have an internet connection to access materials electronically from the university and to participate in the appropriate pedagogic interaction.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Master of Business Administration programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 12 months.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Business Administration from Murdoch University.
The Degree is the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Murdoch University, Australia.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Program taught in: