USQ is offering up to 25% international student scholarships.
Read more about the scholarships offered below:
USQ ranked in the top 5 MBA programmes in Australia
The Master of Business Administration at USQ will give you the edge in a competitive work environment by helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change. You will learn about sustainability across global markets and contexts and contemporary business management. The USQ MBA will build on your previous study and experience and you will:
- be part of one of Australia’s largest MBAs
- a study from a wide range of specializations
- choose how you study with flexible study options to fit your work/life balance.
- Agribusiness (not available in 2017)
- Business Leadership
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Global Business Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Sustainable Business.
^Financial Review Boss magazine, 2015.
- A bachelors degree or equivalent in a business-related discipline
Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies
Note: USQ’s Graduate Certificate of Business provides a pathway into the Master of Business Administration for students who meet the work experience requirements but do not hold a Graduate Certificate at AQF level 8 or equivalent.
Supporting evidence for programme admission
Evidence of work experience is proven through:
- Curriculum vitae or professional LinkedIn profile which provides evidence of work experience, including:
- Organisation name
- Position title
- Start and end dates of employment for each position
- Type of employment (full-time, part-time or casual)
- Key duties, responsibilities, and achievements.
- Names, position titles and contact details of referees (employers or supervisors) who will be able to verify the nature of your work for the period of 2 years. Referees may be contacted by USQ and should be able to provide details on responsibilities including but not limited to: managing people or client accounts, managerial responsibilities for any major projects and/or financial delegation accountabilities.
English Language Requirements
All students are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This programme requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language programme.
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November) - only Online
Number of Units
- 12 units
- 1.5 years or part-time equivalent
About the School
Are you thinking about studying in Australia? The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) prides itself on providing the best support possible to help you reach your study and career goals. USQ studen ... Read More