The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a blended-learning programme designed especially for industry professionals wanting to advance their careers.
It concentrates on strategic analysis and planning, interdisciplinary skills, value-based management, and critical thinking.
Students will advance their knowledge in core business disciplines including human resource management, organizational behavior, accounting and finance, marketing and operations, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Out-of-the-box thinking challenges existing limits and thought patterns.
Study an MBA at MODUL University Dubai
- Blended-learning Programme
- Rotation Programme between Vienna and Dubai
- Monthly-rolling intakes
- 2 to 4 days on campus once a month
- Courses are taught in English
- 3 Majors available for specialization with the option to double major
- Study time of 18 months
Blocked courses taking place once a month on 4 consecutive days from Wednesday & Thursday from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Friday & Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (2 weekdays & 2 days over the UAE official weekend). Courses involve two days of interactive classes led by internationally recognized professors.
1) Preparation Phase - 2 weeks - Pre-Assignment
Working independently with provided course material to familiarize yourself with the subject
2) On-campus Seminars - 2 to 4 days each month - MU Campus Dubai
Two courses per session, each consisting of two consecutive days of classes
3) Follow up Phase - 2 to 4 weeks - Post Assignment
Working individually or in a group on a final assignment or project
Duration: 18 months
Mode: 4 consecutive days per month.
Intake: September 2018
Enrichment Courses & Major Options:
- General MBA
Enrichment courses are offered in the fields of:
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Leadership
- New Media and Information Management
- Tourism and Hotel Development
Choice of Majors: Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Postgraduate degrees. The Master of Business Administration offers students the choice to major in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership, New Media and Information Management or Tourism and Hotel Development.
Foundation Programme Admissions Criteria
Students who do not meet our admissions requirements for direct entry into the Bachelor’s degree Programmes may consider applying for the Foundation Programme.
- Original/Certified true copy of High School Leaving Certificate
- Official Academic Transcript
- International TOEFL, IELTS or another standardized, internationally-recognized English exam
- Application Form, completed and signed by the applicant [download pdf]
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- One letter of recommendation
- Letter of Motivation (description of reasons for applying to MODUL University Dubai)
English Test Requirements
All students whose first language is not English must provide proof of their English proficiency level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests taken within the last two years.
Students must obtain a score of:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 65 points
- IELTS band score 5.5 (no sub-score below 5.0)
- Fee Per Semester: 8,833 USD / 32,418 AED
- Total Fee: 26,500 USD / 97,255 AED
About the School
MODUL University Dubai is the first internationally accredited Austrian university in the Middle East Founded on the 20th October 1908, the MODUL brand stands for more than 100 years of excellence in ... Read More