The MBA program trains students to:
- Gain a sound base of knowledge about various functional areas to enhance their understanding of complex business issues.
- Enhance ability to approach complex problems systematically and imaginatively to develop effective solutions.
- Prepare for assuming positions of increased managerial responsibility and contributing to the creation of a high performing workplace.
- Expand capacity to perceive and adjust to changing global business environments.
- Enhance confidence and expertise to make decisions in the face of ambiguity, conflicting information.
- Obtain a set of skills that would contribute to a greater sense of fulfillment and accomplishment in addressing personal and organizational goals.
The University of Saint Francis offers an MBA at a time to fit your schedule and at your own pace. At USF, you can pursue your graduate studies in business by attending one evening per week or on Saturdays, or a combination of the two. The MBA can be attained in as little as two years (even going part-time) or within your own time frame. You can begin graduate study in business at USF at any point in the year. It's even possible to begin mid-semester by taking one or two Saturday classes that meet during the second half of the semester.
About the School
Purpose Statement The mission of the School of Business at the University of Saint Francis is to provide a diverse student body with a value-driven educational experience that is rooted in the fundame ... Read More