Our uniquely flexible graduate business program is focused on you and your career, combining broadly applicable management skills with relevant functional expertise. By integrating creative thinking, effective communication, project management, and technology applications into a relevant business context, this program provides the foundation you need to effectively succeed and distinguish yourself in your field, your organization, and your industry.
Saint Joseph’s University offers you the flexibility of an evening program at our convenient Philadelphia Main Campus. We also offer a fully online program option, so you can study at your convenience without having to worry about your schedule. What’s more, our staff, faculty, and students are united in the Jesuit ideal of cura personalis, care for the whole person, and are dedicated to helping you succeed in the classroom as well as in life.
- Fall Semester deadline: June 15
- Spring Semester deadline: October 15
- Summer Semester deadline: March 15
Saint Joseph's University's Fall and Spring semesters are 15 weeks. The Summer semester has two sessions that are 6 weeks each. You may begin the MBA program in any semester. Online semesters are 8 weeks.
A completed application includes:
- Online Application.
- Official transcripts indicating receipt of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (Test must be taken within the last 7 years) or the exam requirement can be waived under certain circumstances. Please request information to find out more.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Personal Statement.
- Professional resume.
- Application fee: $35.
- Foreign applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit an English language proficiency score. Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores (test must be taken within the last 2 years) are accepted.
Required minimum scores are as follows: TOEFL, 80; IELTS, 6.5; PTE, 60. Prospective students already in the Philadelphia area who do not have a TOEFL score may be admitted following completion of the ELS Center's Level 112, including a favorable letter of recommendation from an ELS administrator, in lieu of the English Language test score.
- Foreign applicants must also provide an affidavit of financial support.
Receive personalized assistance learning about this program. Contact Christine Anderson at Saint Joseph's University: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-1690
About the School
For 160 years, Saint Joseph’s University has advanced the professional and personal ambitions of men and women by providing a rigorous Jesuit education – one that demands high achievement, expands kno ... Read More