The on-campus evening Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed for working professionals who wish to extend their current knowledge and boost their career potential while continuing their daytime employment.
During the cohort, students will take a fulltime course load of two courses per quarter to complete program within six quarters.
Features of the MBA
- Evening classes meet one night per week or occasionally on Saturdays.
- Graduate faculty are published scholars and/or industry professionals who are all highly qualified in their respective disciplines.
- Classrooms are equipped with wireless access and high speed networks.
- Several career emphases are available to better fit your degree to your individual needs.
- Our outstanding advising staff is available evenings to assist you.
Classes normally meet from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. one night per week on campus. The MBA program is cohort based to ensure timely completion and curriculum cohesiveness, therefore students will take two classes per quarter.
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree
- 3.0+ Overall GPA (recommended)
- GMAT/GRE Score or department waiver
- 2+ Years Work Experience
- If Required, the TOEFL with 213 Computer/550 Paper/92+ Internet Based or IELTS with a 6
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017