SMU MBA focuses on training Asia’s next generation of business leaders who can think, decide and act in a complex environment. Its unique curriculum raises the level of analytical skills as well as negotiation, leadership and communication skills – assets much desired by employers. A world-class faculty renowned for its teaching excellence and mentorship, peer engagement with a diverse student body, and networking opportunities with industry business leaders provide an enriching learning experience. Its accelerated schedule is centred around the busy executive. Our full-time programme can be completed in 12 months. Our part-time programme is conducted on weekday evenings and some weekends and can be completed in 18 months.
These include Communication Across Cultures, Negotiation & Conflict Resolution, and Leadership in a Global Environment. MBA students must complete 8 courses that make up the core curriculum.
A minimum of 10 electives is required to complement the core curriculum. Participants will choose from a number of electives based on their interest and knowledge gaps. The electives range from subjects as diverse as Private Equity and Venture Capital, Innovation Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Supply Chain Management to Managerial Decision Making.
- A good Bachelor’s degree (any field of study)
- Two years of post-degree working experience.
- GMAT or GRE
- Essays (2)
- Recommendation forms (2)
- TOEFL or IELTS (if your degree was not taught in English)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an international outlook who can work in diverse groups: a prerequisite for being a leader in today's globalized world.
- Evidence of strong professional accomplishments; leadership experience and potential; academic ability; and community impact.
Application: S$ 100 Non-Refundable
Tuition fees (GST included):
- Full-time S$62,209.80
- Part-time: S$64,392.60
- Full Time: January intake
- Part Time: July intake
About the School
A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. Established in 2000, SMU’s mission is