The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides training in business for students interested in understanding the working nature of business in a competitive environment. Courses in the MBA program integrate information and theories from various disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, production operations, and strategic management. The objective of this program is to develop students into broadly educated business decision-makers who understand the nature of business as a whole, with the tools and techniques applicable to a wide variety of business situations.
The 36 credit hours required for the MBA must include the following courses:
- Students will demonstrate foundation knowledge in each of the primary functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to solve semi-structured business problems.
- Students will be able to solve unstructured business problems.
- A completed and signed application form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Password English Test: 6.5
- Official certified copy of undergraduate transcripts
- A 300-500 word motivational essay
- Financial documents
- A copy of your passport ( including all pages)
About the School
Founded at St. Louis, Missouri in 1915, Webster University is an accredited, non-profit American university with over 100 locations.