The Master of Business Administration program at Al Akhawayn University is designed to help you reach the goal to become a successful manager or leader in the global economy. The courses throughout the program will expand your general knowledge and abilities in the broad scope of business administration and will also provide you with the possibility of more in-depth knowledge in one area of specialization. If you already have an academic foundation in business, then you can complete the MBA program in three semesters. The MBA program includes the core courses, concentration courses, and the final project.
Intended Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with the Master of Business Administration should be able to:
- Apply decision-making tools, techniques, and analyses with the purpose of making sound managerial recommendations.
- Communicate professionally and work effectively within a diverse team.
- Manage group and individual behaviors in organizations.
- Apply the most appropriate style of leadership needed to solve complex business problems.
- Address ethical dilemmas in a socially responsible manner.
- Evaluate and design creative business strategies that consider local and global perspectives
MBA Time Requirements
If you already have an academic foundation in business, then you can complete the MBA program in three semesters. The MBA program includes the core courses, concentration courses, and the final project. If your undergraduate degree did not include a full academic background in business, then you may be required to complete one or more specific foundation courses prior to enrolling in the graduate courses.
If you are required to take one or more foundation courses, then your MBA program experience will be extended by possibly one or two semesters depending on the actual number of foundation courses needed.