Delivered by the Victoria Graduate School of Business (VGSB), the MBA covers a broad range of business and management disciplines to prepare you for C-Suite positions. Tailor your MBA by completing elective units in a particular business area of study.
The programme will cover all aspects of managing a business and does not assume any previous studies in business or management.
Through practical learning facilitated by leading academics, you will develop a cross-section of management, marketing, and financial expertise, opening up a wealth of career opportunities locally, in Australia and overseas. With this qualification, you will progress your career toward senior management roles.
- BMO5572 Strategic Human Resource Management
- BAO5734 Financial Analysis
- BMO6506 Work and Organisation Systems
- BMO6511 Strategic Management and Business Policy
- BMO6622 Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- BMO5501 Business Ethics and Sustainability
- BMO6624 Organisation Change Management
- BMO6630 Business Research Methods
- BMO6050 Art and Practice of Leadership
- BCO6603 Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- BMO5574 Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- BAO6504 Accounting for Management
- BHO6505 Marketing Management
- BCO6007 Business Analytics
- BCO6604 Customer Relationship Management
- BGP7730 Business Research Project
(Selected modules are offered each year. Students take 9 core, 2 elective and the capstone module in their master program)
Modules are organized according to the intake.
The modules may change to satisfy new requirements of both Australian Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
Blended Learning Delivery
Learning lessons are facilitated via blended learning (classroom and online) including classroom and video- captured lectures, tutorials, seminars/webinars, workshops, group work, and presentations by fellow students.
Assessment methods include written assignments, tests, presentations and final exams. Some modules are without final exams.
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum three years of full-time professional experience for business graduate (business, management, economics or commerce)
- Minimum five years of full-time managerial experience is required for those:
- with cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.5
- without backgrounds in business, management, economics or commerce
- Proficiency in the English language
Program taught in: