Nilai University’s postgraduate programs in Business Administration allow you to benefit from the best career opportunities available worldwide. Enhance your learning experience through these programs by gaining holistic theoretical knowledge as well as gain a better understanding of the field as a professional. Be a confident professional in areas such as banking, finance, marketing, management, and human resource management. You will gain hands-on experience during your course which will help you apply the skills learned through this program in real-life situations. These programs are ideal for those who seek a rewarding career in the business field.
Why a Business Administration Program?
Doorway to greater job opportunities in the business industry.
Affordable Postgraduate Programs
Affordable postgraduate programs that will not burden your finances.
Flexible Programs Duration
Adjust your schedule freely with a full-time/part-time duration.
Programs accredited by the Ministry Qualifications Agency.
Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides you with comprehensive knowledge that solidifies your foundation in any field of your choice.
All our MBA programs are recognized by the Ministry Qualifications Agency. Additionally, the Human Resource Management course has received approval from the Higher Education Department, Ministry of Education, Malaysia.
After you graduate, you will be able to explore greater career opportunities in local or international organizations.
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Choose between a full-time (minimum 1 year) or part-time (minimum 2 years) program.
- Intake is in October.
- Majors: Banking & Finance, Marketing, Management, and Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (with minimum CGPA 2.50) or equivalent, or
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (with CGPA below 2.50) and 5 years of working experience.
English Language Requirements
(for international students)*
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL: 550 (PBT)/79 (iBT)
- Pearson: 50
- MUET: 3