Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA has always been known as a general management degree to give an additional boost to your resume. In today's highly competitive job market, where skills are no longer the main commodity, more and more workers are finding it a necessity to have an MBA.
Being one of the few Malaysian universities that specialise in delivering education through dual mode, we recognise the flexibility required for working adults to earn while learning. The AeU MBA is a 2-year programme, with 1 weekend a month for face to face tutorials, supported by online learning materials and high-quality curriculum. Easy payment schemes are available too.
Accredited programme  by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) , Ministry of Higher Education.
• Part-time programme that can be done within 2 years.
• Electives and specialisation areas allow students to get latest strategies and knowledge easily applied to working place.
• Exams are once in 3 months, but if you feel that you're not ready, you can opt to defer and continue at a later date.
• Bachelor's Degree with Honours in relevant field OR
• Bachelor's Degree in other fields recognized by AeU Senate OR
• Open Entry Qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
• Be at least 35 years old
• Possess STPM/Matriculation/Diploma or its equivalent
• Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to programme
• Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
Modes of Study:
- Part Time
- Blended Learning
Duration: 18 to 20 months
No. of Semesters: 5 (1 semester is 4 months)
No. of Subjects: 11 + 1 project paper
Frequency of Tutorials: Once a month – Saturday & Sunday with 1 tutorial per subject (3hrs 20 min each)
- Assignment 1 20%
- Assignment 2 40%
- Final Exam 40%
MQA Accreditation: A 9102 (Full Accreditation)
EPF & HRDF Claimable: YES
• Promote overall understanding and ability to apply skills on complex problem-solving, decision making and in the application of modern strategic management methods.
• Prepare students for advancement to senior management and leadership. Students will get a comprehensive foundation in fundamental management skills and techniques.
• Successfully apply advanced tools for intelligent decision making in a variety of settings.
• Provide students with content thereby building competencies that will support their development as effective managers.
About the School
Asia e University (AeU) is a dual-mode (residential full time and online distance learning), the international university set in Asia, by Asians for Asia under the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD). Its ... Read More