The program serves as an integrated part of Mykolas Romeris University by supporting the university's mission of promoting sustainable development of organizations and the community. MRU MBA studies will develop graduates who are academically trained to compete effectively in the context of the dynamic nature of the international environment. After graduating, the students should demonstrate knowledge and practice of business principles relating to private and public sector organizations.
Students are oriented to consume scientific research for the best business operation practices: the acquired skills will have to be proven by providing a Capstone project for solving a practical business case, instead of writing a theoretically oriented Master's thesis, the integrative study model allows the students to integrate their knowledge in different micro and macro environments for efficient and effective management, the students are taught as professionals by providing skills of having overall view of the business processes as opposed to one subject oriented specialists.
International Mobility Possibilities
MBA students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility program for internship experience of at least 2 months duration in an enterprise abroad (Erasmus+ traineeship), especially as recent graduates from the program.
After graduating from the MRU MBA program and acquiring the Master’s degree, students will be able to work as managers at small-medium enterprises, manage teams in large companies, departments in public sector institutions. The graduates will be able to work in a dynamic nowadays innovation-driven environment, will have a knowledge and practical application skills of marketing management, human resources management, strategic innovation management, leadership, quantitative decision making, corporate accounting, and finance management. To mention a few, the graduates will be able to work in a company, institution, or in their own businesses as chief executive officers, IT managers, Financial managers, Financial advisors, HR managers, Management analysts, etc.
University bachelor's degree;
The applicants have to submit an Introductory letter (up to 2000 characters with spaces), in which the applicant should introduce herself/himself, prepare personal SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis. It should also include professional experience, previous education and individual expectations of the program. Interviews will be performed with the selected candidates;
Motivational interview to demonstrate academic and professional preparation (3 years of managerial work experience would be preferable);
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload required documents
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee
- Submit your application
- Educational documents
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy
- Passport type photo
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
About the School
Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the most international universities in Lithuania, currently having about 8,000 students from 48 countries. The universi ... Read More