Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA is a two-year postgraduate programme that is aimed at preparing students for a career in business and related fields. The degree aims to provide students with a broad-based business education that takes into account the skills necessary to perform as a professional in the dynamic global business environment. The program integrates faith and Christian values that will enable students to learn the important skills effective managers and organizational leaders need to survive and succeed in today's global marketplace. Master of Business Administration is an integrated postgraduate study of Christian liberal arts and professional education. It integrates academic rigor with real-life problem-solving approaches which equip the student with knowledge and technical skills that can be easily transferred on the job using the results of research works in the dynamic global business environment.
Master of Business Administration program with global perspective or mind-set at the Africa International University that will create a capacity in the managerial ranks among Christian who are grounded in Christian principles, are ethically and morally upright to turn threats into opportunities; to motivate people not just to survive, but to excel, to take innovations to the market place at an increasingly faster pace; to operate through use of teams; and to take advantage of diversity within and without using the results of research works while solving problems in the dynamic global business environment.
Objectives of the programme
This programme is designed for those who wish to advance academically and professionally in business. The programme goals are:
- To improve skills in effective business communication, problem solving, critical thinking, decision-making, computer and computational competences
- To develop a theoretical and technical understanding of Accounting, Finance, Marketing and Human Resources Management concepts and practices and the ability to cope with future developments in these areas. This will help them to acquire the competences to understand key business functions and their linkages;
- To enhance self-confidence and the ability to critically evaluate business and management issues and develop solutions from the ethical, professional as well as academic perspectives;
- To develop competitive skills and competences of students through meaningful industry attachments that will enhance their employability.
- To prepare the students for progression to higher degree work and research in Accounting, Finance, Administration, Banking, Marketing and Human Resources Management and related business areas.
Admission Requirements: Undergraduate degree from any academic discipline
Mode of study: Both Full -Time and Part-Time
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 1, 2017