Master of Business Administration (MBA)
This is a two-year program aimed at preparing students for a career in business and related fields. Students are provided with a broad-based business management education that takes into account the management skills necessary to perform as a professional in the dynamic global business environment. It integrates faith and Christian values, enabling students to learn important skills effective managers and organizational leaders need to succeed in today’s global marketplace. It integrates the postgraduate study of Christian liberal arts and professional education.
It costs Kshs.75,000 ($750) tuition per semester.
Intakes are in August/September, December/January and April/May of every year.
Delivery modes are:
- Holiday (i.e. two weeks every April, August, and December)
- Evening and
The requirement is undergraduate degree with at least 1st class/2nd class Honours (upper division) or lower division with 2 years working/ministry experience.
Master of Business Administration program with global perspective or mindset at the Africa International University that will create a capacity in the managerial ranks among Christian who are grounded in Christian principles, are ethically and morally upright to turn threats into opportunities; to motivate people not just to survive, but to excel, to take innovations to the market place at an increasingly faster pace; to operate through use of teams; and to take advantage of diversity within and without using the results of research works while solving problems in the dynamic global business environment.
Objectives of the program
This program is designed for those who wish to advance academically and professionally in business. The program goals are:
- To improve skills in effective business communication, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making, computer, and computational competencies.
- To develop a theoretical and technical understanding of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources Management concepts and practices and the ability to cope with future developments in these areas. This will help them to acquire the competencies to understand key business functions and their linkages.
- To enhance self-confidence and the ability to critically evaluate business and management issues and develop solutions from the ethical, professional as well as academic perspectives.
- To develop competitive skills and competencies of students through meaningful industry attachments that will enhance their employability.
- To prepare the students for progression to higher degree work and research in Accounting, Finance, Administration, Banking, Marketing, and Human Resources Management and related business areas.
Undergraduate degree from any academic discipline.
Mode of study
Both Full-time and Part-time.
About the School
Africa International University is a chartered Christian university located in the serene environment of Karen, Nairobi, a strategic location, serene and conducive for learning. Africa International U ... Read More