The MBA program aims to provide students with a concrete foundation of essential business theories and real-world management skills. Graduates will form the expertise needed to pursue a career in strategic planning, finance, sales, or marketing. Through this varied program, students will gain the opportunity to develop global perspectives on team management and core concepts of international business.
- Program Start Date: Fall and spring semesters
- Duration: 18 months
- Location: Campus am Rupenhorn
- Fees: For 3 to 12 credits (1-4 courses) the per credit fee is €375
Minimum 3.0 GPA in American Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Transcripts must show successful completion of following 9 prerequisite courses:
- Principles of Accounting I & II
- Computer Literacy in Business
- 42-credit program (three semesters & one summer school session)
- Specializations: Entrepreneurship, General Management, Healthcare Management, Human Resource Management, International Business Finance, Organizational Development, Organizational Leadership, and Residential Real Estate Entrepreneurship.
About the School
Touro College is an independent institution dedicated to transmit and perpetuate the Jewish heritage, as well as to serve the general community in keeping with their commitment to intellectual inquiry ... Read More