Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a professional degree designed to prepare students to pursue a management career. Students can choose from the following concentrations; Marketing, Operations Management, Finance, International Business, Leadership and Human Resource Management, Construction Industry and Management of Information Systems。
The curriculum emphasizes the principles underlying business operations and helps develop a managerial perspective.
The School of Business has internationalized its MBA program by allowing participants to interact with MBA students from other parts of the world.
Accreditation and Ranking
- The MBA Program Ranked Among Top 200 Worldwide
- According to Forbes Middle East, AUC has the top-ranking MBA Program in the Arab region.
- AUC’s School of Business has received Triple Crown accreditation, less than 1% of business schools worldwide are a triple crown. It is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International AACSB, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and European Quality Improvement System EQUIS).
Who is it for?
- The MBA program is designed to serve high-caliber students who are employed at local and multinational businesses and other public sector and government organizations.
- It targets students that are high performers as well as talented working professionals who seek the highest quality graduate business education available in Egypt.
- Students who aspire becoming business professionals, who are capable of promptly addressing challenges and intelligently seizing opportunities.
- Students who seek knowledge and skills they need as they move to assume managerial positions.
Advantages of studying MBA at AUC
- High-quality curriculum of the MBA program at AUC's School of Business
- Carefully selected national and international faculty members of the highest caliber to deliver our MBA program have pronounced effects in the classroom in terms of the knowledge transferred and teaching methods.
- MBA Exchange Program gives graduates global edge, getting exposed to the experience of top executives from local and international businesses,
- Our MBA program is guaranteed to provide you with a career-enhancing learning experience.
What will you learn?
- Strategic Planning: Each student will demonstrate awareness of the strategic planning process and its impact on strategy development and performance.
- Communication: Each student will demonstrate the mastery of written and oral communication.
- Leadership: Each student will be able to identify different leadership styles and team-building skills required for effective decision making.
- Entrepreneurship: Each student will demonstrate awareness of the entrepreneurial process and its relationship to society.
- A rich learning experience: based on real-life case studies through its applied courses offerings. The emphasis of the MBA program at AUC is on hands-on learning. You will be encouraged to be creative and are provided with opportunities to combine academic life with practical applications. The integration of real-life case studies, and the experience of dealing with students from different cultures.
- International exposure in shaping student knowledge and experience, and acknowledges the increasing demand for global citizens in the business world.
For Application Process
To inquire about tuition and get an application for admission and the required supporting documents, you need to contact email@example.com.
For detailed information on admission to the University, please visit graduate admissions website where you can also download the application pack.
For Detailed Curriculum
For full details of the program requirements, refer to the AUC catalog.