Your MBA Adventure Awaits
The UVic MBA program provides an intense, integrative, international and experiential learning environment. Even if your undergraduate degree isn't in business, your MBA is closer and more affordable than you might think.
Our location in Victoria, BC, even offers you the chance to be adventurous, as it not only gives you opportunities to connect with a diversity of people but to also drink in the astonishing beauty of our natural landscapes 365 days of the year.
Join us and earn your MBA within 17 months of daytime study or 24 months of weekend study. Admitting only 45 Daytime MBA and 20 Weekend MBA students each year, you will enjoy an intimate learning experience with tremendous access to resources such as our Executive Mentor program, networking opportunities, career and professional development resources and co-op (paid internship) options.
- Client-based consulting projects, including a two-week international consulting project in Asia or Latin America or Brazil
- Team-based cohort learning model that connects you to future business leaders from around the world
- Two award-winning specializations - Entrepreneurship, Service Management
- Executive Mentorship Program that connects you with experienced business leaders
- One or two co-ops (paid internship) work term(s) possible, and career development opportunities
- Double degree options
- Best value in Canada - one of the most affordable MBA programs
Connect with us by filling out the information request form.