The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Laurentian University is geared for your fast-paced, highly competitive world. Put us to the test.
Launching a newly revised curriculum in the fall of 2015, the MBA program is available in a flexible format, allowing for full or part-time studies completed online, on-campus or through a combination of both formats. Learning when and where is truly up to you!
Building on core business foundations, the MBA program provides learners with the knowledge and skills that clients demand to take their business to the next level. Courses focus on ethical leadership, advanced financial and marketing concepts, managing information systems, business strategy and explores the complexities of managing within a global context. A capstone consulting project provides a direct link to industry and application of knowledge gained throughout the program. Recent graduates will be required to complete a work integrated learning program that will give them the experience needed to move their career forward.
Become your employer’s biggest asset
The Laurentian University MBA goes beyond the development of business knowledge. The interactive learning experiences online and on-campus will focus on the application of theory through action – building competencies that employers want from their business leaders.
Flexible • Accessible
Applicants can be admitted to the fully ONLINE delivery option with annual entry points in September, January, and May. With no on-campus requirement, learning from where and when is truly up to you. This format is ideal for business professionals that need the flexibility of balancing work with family and community commitments.
Who is learning online?
- Business professionals working in a full-time capacity
- 55% of online learners are female
- Average of 13 years of intermediate level work experience
- Average of 43 years of age (up the to early 70’s)
- 60% of learners are located in Ontario
- Great cultural diversity among the student population
- An ON-CAMPUS one-year fast-track option (September to July) is available for business graduates that meet the minimum admission requirements and have received advanced standing towards the foundations level of the MBA program.
Who is learning on-campus?
- Recent business graduates
- International graduates who want to complement their education and experience with a North American graduate degree
- Recent university graduates from non-business degrees with a minor in management
- Local business professionals studying part-time (mainly from the mining, health, public and education sectors)
The Laurentian University MBA provides the best value for your dollar. A quality learning experience in the delivery format of your choice is available for less than $11,965* for the full program for domestic students and $ 29,091 ** for international students.
Earn while you learn through the online learning option and take as little as one course annually to keep active in the program. Advanced standing towards the Business Foundations of the MBA can provide substantial time and cost savings. Full-time domestic students can also access Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) opportunities.
Not yet convinced?
Haven’t been in the classroom for a long time? Not ready to fully commit to the MBA program? Laurentian will provide access to the business foundations courses prior to full entry to the MBA program. With your 4-year undergraduate degree and the minimum B (70%) average, you could get started without having completed the GMAT.
In order to be admitted to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Laurentian University, you must meet the minimum admission requirements and submit a complete application package.
Program taught in: