Innovative, practical and adapted to the real world, the MBA in Sustainability Management is aimed to have an impact on your future career.
It is delivered by outstanding faculty coming from the field with a significant experience in sustainable projects and business strategy.
MBA is a program for students who aim to achieve hands-on experience to satisfy the international requirements for sustainability management.
SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants, and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
Length: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program).
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major courses including a project in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final capstone course. Small classes.
Starting Dates: January, April and September.
Requirements for the MBA Programs:
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with a certified translation, if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
View more alumni here
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF for EU/500 CHF for Non-European.
- Expenses & Materials- 450 CHF.
- 1-year program costs: 35,950 CHF (Tuition Fees)(an OPTIONAL second year with an internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This program will prepare students for a wide range of careers which require the ability to analyze complex business operations and to reach sustainable solutions.
SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 15, 2018