Innovative, practical and adapted to the real world, the MBA in Sustainability Management is aimed to have an impact on your future career.
It is delivered by outstanding faculty coming from the field with a significant experience in sustainable projects and business strategy.
MBA is a program for students who aim to achieve hands-on experience to satisfy the international requirements for sustainability management.
SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants, and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
Length: 1 year (Full Time) / 2 Years (Part-Time)
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major modules, Final Capstone Projects in collaboration with executives.
Starting Dates: February and September.
Requirements for the MBA Programs:
Our university welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed a Bachelors degree. Once you have applied, our admissions team will be in contact with you for any further requirements.
- Application fee of CHF 200.
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor's studies, with certified translation (if not originally in English).
- CV/Resume indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- If you are not a native English speaker or you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school or in an English work environment.
- Photocopy of valid passport or ID.
- Two passport photographs.
- Applications from non-degree candidates will be evaluated for our Executive-MBA based on 3-4 years managerial work experience.
About the School
The aim of the SUMAS is to educate socially responsible global decision makers of the future who will make a real difference in the world. Its purpose is to deliver an innovative mix of sound business ... Read More