Designed with the input of industry-experts, this excellent program gives you the opportunity to acquire high-level management skills and knowledge to become a successful trader or manager
This program provides a global view of international management and gives you an in-depth understanding of the key challenges faced by companies around the world. It will also provide excellent knowledge of economics, finance, marketing, international business, international trade and strengthen skills analysis, leadership, and strategy. It improves your managerial communication and teaches you to conduct effective negotiations at an international level.
This curriculum is a unique combination of a renowned MBA and a specialization in commodities trading. This dynamic sector is subject to changes related to geopolitical, economics or climate factors. Our MBA prepares you to face these challenges and be able to evaluate and manage the inherent risks.
Employability: our MBA combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- MBA Ranked in the Top 100 Worldwide - CEO Magazine 2019
- Selected within Best Business Schools in Switzerland - Eduniversal Selected
- Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland - Global Brand Magazine
- Length: Full Time (1 academic year)
- Small classes: 15-20 students
- Language: courses taught in English
- MBA students: 50% local & 50% International
- 2 intakes per year: October and March
What Our Alumni Say
“The IFM MBA is oriented towards business realities. It has helped me in my day-to-day tasks as a manager, such as reflection and the capacity to take a step back, allowing us to gain a bigger picture of the solutions needed by a company.”
Yannick Theler, Managing Director Ubisoft, United Arab Emirates
“Facing the rapid globalization of markets, the MBA education at IFM provides essential tools for understanding. Organized around classes with fewer numbers of students, the MBA program at IFM favours interaction.”
Charles Delaloye, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Plumettaz Sa
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation lettert
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More