Designed by professionals, this excellent program prepares you to meet the challenges of the world of banking and international finance.
The international environment is changing and managers are facing important issues with new market realities and new regulations. The financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have the best education in general management, but also a competitive understanding of financial markets, new financial products, risks control and the current financial architecture.
The financial sector looks for graduates who have the best management training, a good understanding of financial and corporate environments, but also solid knowledge of markets, financial products and portfolio management. This degree gives you strong skills in analysis, negotiation, leadership and strategy. The program is a perfect combination of an excellent MBA curriculum and a focus on finance. You will transform into a confident professional ready to seize opportunities and able to think differently, manage risk, make decisions, and perform at the top echelons of the banking and finance industries.
Employability: our MBA combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- MBA Ranked in the Top 100 Worldwide - CEO Magazine 2019
- Selected within Best Business Schools in Switzerland - Eduniversal Selected
- Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland - Global Brand Magazine
- Length: Full Time (1 academic year)
- Small classes: 15-20 students
- Language: courses taught in English
- MBA students: 50% local & 50% International
- 2 intakes per year: October and March
What Our Alumni Say
“My experience at IFM university was very beneficial to me, the knowledge I gained there was both theoretical and practical and has prepared me perfectly well to the business world.”
Nirosha Beck, Strategy Manager, International Basketball Foundation
Lamine Traore, Financial Consultant Caisse Desjardins, Montreal, Canada
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation lettert
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More