Brought to Egypt by the Universities of Canada, the mission of the UPEI MBA in Global Leadership is to develop ethically and socially responsible global managers and business leaders, through the delivery of an integrated practical, and academically-rigorous curriculum.
The program is designed to enhance student’s skill sets and decision-making abilities needed in today’s dynamic international business environment.
Graduates of our program become open-minded, effective leaders, able to identify, analyze, and propose feasible and innovative solutions to business problems across a wide range of functional areas in industries and goverments in a global envirnoment. Our ultimate goal is to provide students with the strategic, creative, and future-oriented mindset necessary for success anywhere in the world.
BECOME A LEADER
WITH A STRATEGIC AND GLOBAL MINDSET
- The MBA in Global Leadership is an intensive cohort-model MBA program delivered over 16 months. Recent graduates and seasoned professionals alike can advance their careers through this program.
- The cohort model enables students to progress through the applied program together as a community of learners, providing strong support for students to achieve their personal and academic goals.
- Students complete 14 courses as well as an “MBA Skills Orientation Module” at the beginning of the program.
- Faculty come directly from UPEI to teach on our Cairo Campus.
- Classes are scheduled on weekends to accommodate working professionals.
- Workshop-style classes allow for less lecturing and more experiential learning within the classroom.
- State-of-the-art facilities provides smart learning tools and allow distance learning opportunities with the UPEI library resources and faculty on ground in Canada.
Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered:
- Application Fee of 100 CAD
- Online application form
- All official university transcripts
- Two recommendation letters (Professional or academic, and less than 6 months old)
- Personal statement (Maximum 400 words)
- Detailed current resume
- An English Language Proficiency Test (May be waived for applicants who graduated with degrees taught in English)
- A competitive GMAT / GRE score (The equivalent of a GMAT score of 570 or greater. This may be waived for students with an exceptional academic record)
- Duration: Cohort model delivered over 16 months
- Awarding University: University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI)
- Majors: Global Leadership
- Please click here to download our MBA Flyer.
- Link to website for additional information: https://www.uofcanada.edu.eg/faculties/master-of-business-administration/
For more information and guidance through the application process, contact us at email@example.com
About the School
A Canadian campus hosting top Canadian Universities with futuristic programs. The Universities of Canada in Egypt promotes an all-round active and diverse student life. It is the first International B ... Read More