The aim of the MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment is to offer a predominately professionally oriented education that addresses corporate finance and the broader sustainability agenda for responsible investment.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to apply and demonstrate awareness of the advanced theories on corporate finance and sustainability, autonomously manage financial projects, develop the managerial attitude towards a low-carbon economy and will also possess a set of solid ethics with regards to investment management.
SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants, and professionals.
These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations.
These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
Length: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program).
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major courses including a project in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final capstone course. Small classes.
Starting Dates: January, April and September.
Requirements for the MBA Programs :
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with a certified translation, if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
View more alumni here
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF
- Expenses & Materials: 650 CHF
- 1-year program costs: 39,545 CHF (Tuition Fees) (an OPTIONAL second year with an internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This program will prepare students for a wide range of careers which require the ability to analyze complex business operations and to reach sustainable solutions.
About the School
The aim of the SUMAS is to educate socially responsible global decision makers of the future who will make a real difference in the world. Its purpose is to deliver an innovative mix of sound business ... Read More