This innovative MBA teaches the skills to seize and tackle the opportunities and challenges associated with digital transformation within companies
Our curriculum provides a contemporary vision of management and an all-round understanding of the environment, structure and functioning of businesses. This disruptive and innovated program analyses new business models, the impact of technology on businesses and organizational changes. This course is a perfect combination of a triple accredited MBA and a focus on digital transformation and innovation. You will gain new perspectives, practical tools and the skills to think differently, manage change, evaluate risk, develop strategy, and successfully meet the challenges of digitalization.
This program prepares students to manage, transform and develop a company whilst implementing new technologies. You will become a high performing manager, a successful intrapreneur or a sought-after consultant in digital transformation.
Employability: our MBA combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- MBA Ranked in the Top 100 Worldwide - CEO Magazine 2019
- Selected within Best Business Schools in Switzerland - Eduniversal Selected
- Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland - Global Brand Magazine
- Length: Full Time (1 academic year)
- Small classes: 15-20 students
- Language: courses taught in English
- MBA students: 50% local & 50% International
- 2 intakes per year: October and March
What Our Alumni Say
“IFM has provided me with the tools necessary to face professional life. Courses are realistic and close to the requirements of the business market. Today I am proud and entirely satisfied to have been a part of IFM.”
Jean-Frédéric Voumard, Senior Vice President, Kwanza Invest Bank
“When I started at IFM, I already had an interesting position and significant experience behind me. The MBA helped to fill the gaps and see the same activities from a different perspective.”
Alla Ferreiro Hermida, Director, UBS, Switzerland
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation lettert
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More