Take your career to the next level with our AACSB-accredited two-year MBA program
Designed for working professionals. Spend just two nights a week in the classroom and complete your degree in six semesters. Bryant's international focus will assist you in doing business globally as well as locally.
Why pursue your MBA at Bryant?
- Earn your degree in two years while working full time.
- Expand your professional network through cohort-based learning and alumni connections.
- Choose a specialization that fits your career or earn a general management degree.
Headway / Unsplash
The curriculum and global specializations
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all business functions.
- Courses include strategy, leadership, management, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and technology. Topics are integrated throughout the curriculum.
- The curriculum balances the technical, data-driven, quantitative skills to make objective decisions.
- Focus on general management or specialize in: Business Analytics, Global Finance, Global Supply Chain Management or International Business.
- In your second year of study, you may elect to participate in the Global Immersion Experience.
The cohort/study team difference
As a member of a cohort, you have a heightened learning experience through the relationships you form with your peers, faculty, and the Bryant community. You will have a class identity and instant colleagues from companies in many industries. Should you find a course or topic particularly challenging, or if you are absent from a class due to professional travel, you can rely on your cohort and your study team to get you back up to speed quickly.
Are there prerequisite courses?
You need to have successfully completed coursework in macroeconomics, microeconomics, and statistics at the undergraduate or graduate level. If you have not yet taken the prerequisite courses, please consult with the Graduate School staff about alternatives.
What must my application include?
In addition to the application form, you will need to submit a statement of objectives, current resume, one professional recommendation, official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended, your official score on the GMAT, and your application fee (waived for Bryant alumni).
How does the MBA program rank among others?
The College of Business at Bryant University is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Bryant is one of only 5 percent of colleges and universities in the world to earn this prestigious accreditation. The Bryant MBA was included in the 2013 edition of "The Best 296 Business Schools," the annual guidebook released by the Princeton Review.
On average, our facilities were rated "Excellent" or "Very Good" - 2018 survey of graduates.
97% of respondents agreed "Faculty members were willing to work with me." - 2018 survey of graduates.
93% agreed the MBA structure promotes teamwork - 2018 survey of graduates.
- $1,118 per credit hour
Global Immersion Experience (optional)
- $1,500 (in addition to tuition)
Prospective students must apply by April 30 to be eligible for preferred consideration for a scholarship.
About the School
Bryant is a private New England university with a tradition of innovation and a global vision for success. Our academic programs are distinguished by an integration of business and the arts and scienc ... Read More