Be prepared to become a top manager specialized in business administration, in multinationals, international organizations, and governments
Designed for careers in Business Management.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for young professionals interested in pursuing a career in business management. The MBA provides a comprehensive introduction to today’s global business environment: what are the key challenges facing companies? How are businesses successful at an international level? Why are business ethics and social responsibility crucial?
- Learning in a dynamic environment in Switzerland with a multicultural student body and faculty with “real world” experience;
- Providing practical skills to advance personal and professional goals;
- Exploring the latest business theories and practices;
- Gaining insight into global businesses, their management, and operations.
In addition to core business courses with a focus on quantitative problem solving, the MBA trains young professionals to be future top managers with courses in theory and practice: operations and project management, leadership and organizational behavior, global entrepreneurship and venture initiation, strategic financial management, and corporate social responsibility.
The Master of Business Administration is comprised of 14 courses taken over one year.
- ECO 607 – Global Economics
- ACC 514 – Accounting
- QMB 513 – Quantitative Methods in Business
- MGT 605 – Strategic Supply Chain Management
- NEG 615 – International Negotiations
- MGT 657 – Operations and Project Management
- MGT 610 – Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
- FIN 510 – Corporate Finance
- MGT 666 – Small Business Management
- ACC 622 – Management Accounting
- MKG 667 – International Marketing
- MGT 645 – Corporate Governance
- MGT 650 – Digital Transformation
- BUS 698 – Corporate Strategy (Capstone Course)
- A completed application form (should include your Motivation letter)
- Official Undergraduate Transcript (certified translation in English) (Minimum GPA recommended 2.7 or above on the scale of 0-4)
- Official Undergraduate Diploma (certified translation in English)
- Non-refundable application fee of CHF 150.- or € 140.- or USD 150.-
- English proficiency test: either TOEFL (minimum score 80), IELTS (minimum score 6.0) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). IUG institutional code number for the TOEFL is 0130;
- Curriculum Vitae stating any relevant professional work experience;
- Letter of reference from an employer or a professor;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Two passport size photos.
The following additional requirements apply to MBA program candidates:
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0
- At least 2 years of work experience is recommended
About the School
Ranked among the top ten business schools in Switzerland, the International University in Geneva (IUG) is an accredited academic institution specializing in business education.