Whether you are on our beautiful campus or in downtown Philadelphia at our Center City location, we offer 3 different program options that provide exceptional flexibility and affordable excellence.
Students can complete the Fast-Track MBA in just one year or can finish their MBA at their own pace with the Professional MBA. A Graduate Certificate of Management can give you a competitive edge in the job market and in as little as 8 months.
- MBA at Bloomsburg University
- MBA in Center City Philadelphia
This AACSB-accredited MBA program is focused on developing leadership skills and provides the theoretical, analytical and operational expertise managers need to meet the challenges of managing human and material resources in dynamic, competitive environments.
- AACSB accreditation — the gold standard for MBA programs. AACSB Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and has been earned by less than five percent of the world's business programs.
- Leadership Development — develop the Leadership capabilities that will complement your work experience and jump-start your career.
- Real World Application — the program emphasizes experiential exercises, case studies, applied projects, and internships, which enable students to transition easily between the business world and their studies.
- Value — Your MBA Solution: AACSB/Tuition = The best value for your money!
MBA-level strategic communications
BU is the 16th accredited business school in the nation to offer the MBA-level strategic communications course as part of its MBA curriculum.
This program helps students develop — the ability to communicate strategic goals, plans, and operations to organizational stakeholders — in ways that improve communication flows and operational efficiencies. Students with these skills will have a distinct advantage when they enter the workplace,
There is a rolling admission process, so applications are accepted year-round. Students can be admitted to start in the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. The program admits students based on an evaluation of past academic achievement, aptitude for advanced study, professional accomplishments, and motivation to succeed. Complete applications include the following items:
- Official transcripts from an accredited academic institution indicating an earned baccalaureate degree.
- Official transcripts from all institutions where the applicant earned undergraduate or graduate college credit must be provided. Degrees earned from non-United States universities will be judged individually
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current resume
- GMAT or GRE: Waivers available based on academic and/or professional experience
- A statement of career goals
International applicants whose native language is not English must provide an official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score within the prior year as well as current evidence of financial capability. International applications must be complete at least four months prior to the start of the semester of application. A translation of transcripts to a GPA on a 4.0 scale is required.
MBA group takes leadership to the edge
Allison Hartzell admittedly never went camping, nor even out on the simplest of hikes. So, why not make your first true outdoor adventure be summiting the highest mountain peak in the Northeastern United States. She did.
“Well, I wasn’t really sure what to expect,” says Hartzell ‘17, a business management graduate and first-year Master of Business Administration student at Bloomsburg University.
Developing leadership skills is the heart of BU's MBA program, providing theoretical, analytical and operational expertise managers need to meet the challenges of managing human and material resources in dynamic, competitive environments.
“I realized I can push my body and mind a lot further than I thought, and I can do anything I set my mind to,” Hartzell said. “I couldn’t think of a better way to learn about leadership than to actually go out there and do it like we did.”
About the School
Building on a rich history of academic excellence as one of 14 public universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Bloomsburg University prepares and inspires students to become ... Read More