At UWA, MBA Full Time students benefit from our unique combination of practical experience, personalised leadership development and deep industry involvement. Our emphasis is on shaping a truly holistic leader, ready to take on the toughest business challenges.
In 12 months of intensive study, with direct industry-project involvement and a full cohort experience, you can earn an MBA with the power to enhance your career prospects anywhere in the world.
If you choose our MBA Full Time, you will be able to participate in a top-level, real-life industry project. You’ll work and learn with an elite cohort of highly motivated, experienced and gifted students, many of whom will be the international business leaders of tomorrow.
The experiential cohort-based shared learning includes an industry-guided Case Club and other in-class and extracurricular corporate activities, including our professional development series, regular guest lectures, and real-life case studies.
All of this is facilitated by world-class UWA Business School lecturers, and mentors from our international corporate partners.
The MBA Full Time has one intake in January each year.
Transform your career
- Fast track your career with our full-time intensive MBA study option to suit your needs
- Learn directly from global business leaders through guest lectures, mentoring, case studies and much more
- Engage in high-level corporate networking
- Gain access to a quality global alumni network to assist your long-term career
Build your qualifications
- Take part in a real industry project
- Complete a personalised Leadership Development Program
- Choose from a wide range of elective units, including focus areas in Natural Resources, Leadership, and General Management
- Take part in one-on-one mentoring with senior executives and managers
- Benefit from a dedicated Careers Services Manager
- Gain exposure to leading companies in a global resources hub and the fastest growing economy in Australia
- Study alongside quality students from around the world and learn from leading academics and industry experts
- Apply for one of UWA’s prestigious MBA scholarships
- Engage in strong experiential learning
- Access our range of international study options
Gain a world-class degree
- UWA is a World Top 100 University and one of the leading universities in Australia (Group of Eight members)
- UWA Business School is internationally accredited by both EQUIS and AACSB, giving you a passport to job markets in Europe and North America
- The UWA MBA is rated equal first in Australia by the Graduate Management Association of Australia
- Study on the most beautiful business school campus in the Southern Hemisphere and enjoy the great lifestyle offered by Western Australia
- A bachelor’s degree from UWA or equivalent as recognised by the Faculty
- A valid Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 550
- Three years’ relevant, documented, professional experience or two years’ relevant, documented, professional experience and have a GMAT score of at least 650
- A satisfactory personal statement
- Two satisfactory references
English language competency
All prospective international students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University. The most common international examination used in applications is the IELTS (academic) and the University’s requirement for this course is an overall score of 7.0 (with no individual band below 6.5).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 31, 2017