Master of Business Administration (Euro Asia Business)
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Students with knowledge, critical and applied skills in business management and strategies in the Pacific Rim and opens windows to Asia and its emerging giants, and to European perspectives
- The Master of Business Administration (Euro-Asia Business) draws on contemporary business thinking and methods. Students learn powerful business concepts by drawing on real-world business issues and the comparative business issues between Asia and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate; OR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent but for CGPA below 2.50; can be accepted provided that the candidates must have 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- Graduates of equivalent qualifications who have several years of relevant industry experience.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above.
Who should attend
This programme is designed to enhance the professional knowledge and management skills of key managers, senior executives, executives, entrepreneurs and other professionals who would like to gain new perspectives in complex business scenarios in an Asian European context. In addition, it is designed for those who have an undergraduate background in business, as well as those from other industry areas interested in a career in business. The Master of Business Administration (Euro-Asia Business) program enables professionals to enhance their business knowledge, improve their management skills and strategic decision-making abilities in conducting business in Europe and Asia.
The Benefits of This Programme
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Evaluate complex business scenarios in an Asian European context and develop new applications, insights and strategies for business
- Demonstrate the personal and interpersonal competencies and knowledge which are necessary to manage businesses in the vastly differing and complex cultures of Europe and Asia
- Interact effectively and responsibly with individuals and organisations in this context
- Research information considering social responsibilities and related ethics
- Develop the ability to conduct an interdisciplinary analysis of business and politicaleconomic issues in the Euro-Asian region
- Behave in an appropriately professional manner in various situations and culture
- Identify leadership requirements in differing situations and demonstrate appropriate leadership capabilities
- Equipped with a comprehensive understanding of the different approaches to conducting Business in Europe and Asia
Programme Modules & Project / Dissertation
The modules are designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, techniques, and personal qualities to secure and prosper in appropriate employment or further research, with a comprehensive understanding of the different approaches to conducting Business in Europe and Asia.
|Core Modules||Optional Modules*|
This school offers programs in:
- Full time (16 months)
- Part time (2 - 5 years)
Cost & Fees
- Malaysian Student Fees:
Total: RM 29,500 + £250
- International Student Fees:
Total: RM 36,800 (USD 9,200) + £250
- 26 September 2016
- 24 June 2016
- 19 August 2016
- 14 October 2016
Last updated September 28, 2017