This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Students with knowledge, critical and applied skills in business management and strategies in the Pacific Rim and opens windows to Asia and its emerging giants, and to European perspectives.
- The Master of Business Administration (Euro-Asia Business) draws on contemporary business thinking and methods. Students learn powerful business concepts by drawing on real-world business issues and the comparative business issues between Asia and Europe.
Full-time (12-18 months)
Part-time (2-5 years)
|Dual Degree Award:
Asia Pacific University (APU), Malaysia & Staffordshire University, UK
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA 2.75 out of 4.00 or equivalent as Senate approval. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA 2.5 out of 4.00 but less than 2.75 CGPA can be accepted with rigorous assessment (includes test, interview or portfolio). OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.5 out of 4.00 or qualification which is equivalent can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field. Students must provide CV/Letters etc.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above.
Who should attend
This programme is designed to enhance the professional knowledge and management skills of key managers, senior executives, executives, entrepreneurs and other professionals who would like to gain new perspectives in complex business scenarios in an Asian European context. In addition, it is designed for those who have an undergraduate background in business, as well as those from other industry areas interested in a career in business. The Master of Business Administration (Euro-Asia Business) program enables professionals to enhance their business knowledge, improve their management skills and strategic decision-making abilities in conducting business in Europe and Asia.
The Benefits of This Programme
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Evaluate complex business scenarios in an Asian European context and develop new applications, insights and strategies for business.
- Demonstrate the personal and interpersonal competencies and knowledge which are necessary to manage businesses in the vastly differing and complex cultures of Europe and Asia.
- Interact effectively and responsibly with individuals and organisations in this context.
- Research information considering social responsibilities and related ethics.
- Develop the ability to conduct an interdisciplinary analysis of business and political-economic issues in the Euro-Asian region.
- Behave in an appropriately professional manner in various situations and culture.
- Identify leadership requirements in differing situations and demonstrate appropriate leadership capabilities.
- Equipped with a comprehensive understanding of the different approaches to conducting Business in Europe and Asia.
Modules & Project/Dissertation
The modules are designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, techniques, and personal qualities to secure and prosper in appropriate employment or further research, with a comprehensive understanding of the different approaches to conducting Business in Europe and Asia.
||Dissertation or Modules*
- Statistics and Decision Making
- Doing Business in Europe and Asia
- Euro Asian Financial Management
- Euro-Asian Business Strategy
- Euro Asia Global Business and Trends
- Managing Creativity and Innovation
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing Organisations
- Marketing and Sustainability in the Age of Globalisation
- Research Methodology
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility*
- Entrepreneurship in Euro Asia*
- Strategies in Emerging Markets*
- Project Paper/Case Study*
*The above four modules will be offered subject to Terms and Conditions.
*Optional modules may be pre-selected for students at the beginning of 2nd semester. If students wish to select the option modules, they might be required to choose from the intensive delivery modules which are planned throughout the year.
You will be expected to conduct effective research in relation to business in Euro Asia for both academic and industry purposes. Either route will require you to plan and conduct effective academic research in relation to the conduct of substantial and substantive individual research and analysis in relation to an aspect of Euro Asia Business leading to a significant dissertation or the conduct of appropriate research and analysis leading to one of an academic paper, consultancy report or case history in relation to an aspect of Euro Asia Business.
MALAYSIAN STUDENT FEES:
Total: RM 29,500 + £250
HIDE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES:
Total: RM 36,800 (USD 8,770) + £250
All information is correct at the time of publication but is subject to change in the interest of continuous improvement.