This internationally recognised MBA programme aims at graduates with significant business/management experience, it will significantly enhance your capability to function as a senior manager within a wide range of commercial and service organisations.
You will develop your strategic management knowledge, competence and problem-solving ability. You will also become familiar with international management practice, and the development of effective business cultures and performance enhancement.
The MBA is designed to draw upon the experience of the candidate and in recognition of the applied nature of the award, the programme will emphasise an integrated and practical (professional) orientation over a theoretical approach.
Methods of Assessment
Students’ knowledge and understanding of each module are assessed through either examinations or assignments.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded the Master of Business Administration degree by the University of Sunderland. This degree is identical to that awarded to on-campus students. Graduates are then allowed to use the title MBA after their names.
- Financial Management and Control (15 credits)
- Managing and Leading People (15 credits)
- Operations Management (15 credits)
- International Business Environment (15 credits)
- Marketing Management (15 credits)
- Global Corporate Strategy (15 credits)
- Information Management (15 credits)
- Project Management (15 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
Applicants must be of age 19 and above and have one of the following academic qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline at the level of 2.2 or GPA of 2.5
- Minimum six months of relevant professional and/or managerial working experience OR
- An advanced / higher diploma with consistent achieving a diploma at the level of 240 credits of a British Bachelor's degree in any discipline may be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Minimum five years of relevant professional and/or managerial working experience
English Language Requirements
- Obtain at least a C6 pass in English Language (EL1) at GCE 'O' Level
- IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 6.0 or higher in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- TOEFL score of 79
- Complete MDIS Professional Certificate in English (PCIE)