KU Leuven's Master of Business Administration (offered in Brussels or Antwerp) encourages you to compile a unique program by choosing a track and two electives. Each track consists of three courses. The track and electives all help you to deepen and broaden your critical skill set. Additional courses on leadership skills, ethics, sustainability and corporate responsibility are also offered. Finally you will pursue your Master’s thesis.
In total, 14 tracks are offered on Brussels Campus or Antwerp Carolus Campus. The following tracks are offered on Brussels Campus:
- Business Information Management
- European and International Relations
- European Public Policy and Management
- International and Sustainable Finance
- Leadership and Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Management
The following tracks are offered on Antwerp Carolus Campus:
- Corporate Finance
- Global Logistics and Port Management
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Business Management
- During your program you will be in contact with different international businesses via projects, guest lectures and real-life case studies.
- With emphasis on decision-making, teamwork, time management and communication skills, you will acquire managerial skills for an international career.
- You will benefit from the strength of diversity on the course, meeting and working closely with students from other cultures and nationalities.
Please consult our website for recent information on this program.