The Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides a solid background in the field of business (manage a business), whereas the Master of Management (MM) expands your knowledge and skill base in the area of management; (manage people). Students will develop a wellrounded portfolio of management knowledge, skills, and abilities along with a holistic view of the organization. (Comprehension of everything as a whole and how everything relates to each other).
Emphasis International Business:
- Students will consider the law as it applies throughout the United States and in other countries.
- Study of the nature of international business andthe environment in which an international business operates. Monetary and organizational conditions are examined.
- Understanding and knowledge of international management as firms become international in scope for a variety of reasons.
- Legal Environment for Global
- International Business
- International Management
- International Finance Controller
- International Banking Manager
- International Trade Manager
- Business Development Manager
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017