- Good internship opportunities
- Personal attention
- Learning in action
- Spanish Language Courses
- Taught in English
- Elite Professors
- International and National Trips
MMSE + MBA - Master in Management of Sports Entities
The student will be able to obtain two different masters degree, Master in Administration and Management of Sports Entities and Master in MBA Sports Management.
The MMSE + MBA - Master in Management of Sports Entities aims to prepare future sport managers for the role of directing sports organizations, by emphasising industry-specific management and planning capacities.
To this end, the Master addresses the acquisition of advanced training of a specialised nature, geared towards a professional qualification.
The MMSE + MBA - Master in Management of Sports Entities aims to train future sports managers for the normal performance of the management of sports organizations, with special emphasis on their management and planning.
The Master is aimed at people who are willing to be leaders, contributing to sustainable human, social and economic development. Leaders with empathy and ethics who put their effort into any project they encounter, with team spirit and eager to help others to achieve success.
It is oriented to the following:
- Graduates in any area of knowledge who want to orientate their professional career towards sports management.
Intake Student's Profile
The MMSE+MBA Sport Management Entities is focused for those students who want to boost their professional path on sportive entities.
It is focused to:
- Graduates in any specialization area oriented to their professional path
- Industry executives where they accredite their work permit to sporting goods, marketing, sponsorships.
- Sports People Professional who is able to accredit executive agreements regarding the complementary Own Postgraduate Tittle
The MMSE+MBA - Master in Management of sport Entities' Graduate profile is suited to the job market needs allowing them to acquire the complementary and multidisplinary specialized skills needed to be able to develop their technical and management skills within the context of sportive management entitiesthrough notorious career opportunities as an emplyed or self-employed.
As an Official Postgraduate Tittle, The MMSE+MBA - Master in Management of Sport Entities allows you the access to the Doctorate program for those students who pass the 300 ECTS as set out in the Art. 6 of R.D. 99/2011 of January 28th.
The training obtained through the Masters program provides access to the job market in both the public and private sectors. A wide range of professional roles and profiles can be filled by graduates in sports management. The skills attained by the students prepare them for leadership positions as well as creating their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organizations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national and international levels.
- Create a communication plan for organizations and sports events.
- Research and teach sports management.
About the School
UCAM (Universidad Católica de Murcia) is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to train students with knowledge and skills to serve society, to contribute to the further expansion ... Read More