The IMBA is specifically designed for high achieving individuals who want to take the next major step along their career path, focusing on the development of a global career as a strategic decision-making level to the forefront of business theory and management practice. By covering key disciplines such as finance, management, economics, marketing, operations and strategy in-depth, students gain the skills and knowledge needed to manage across departments, markets, and entire organizations.
The Master's course program is structured to reflect the needs of modern international business, developing a blend of academic excellence and professional skills and offering highly marketable competencies set to stand out in strategic level positions. Starting from the management, business and economics principles participants will be involved in specialized core courses to improve in-depth business knowledge, competencies, and skills.
Graduates from the International MBA program will demonstrate proficiency in the use of business application software packages for financial analysis of data. They will understand how social and ethical issues affect organizational strategies, structures, and systems and be able to integrate disciplinary expertise across functional areas. They will mature into professionals able to identify and frame common organizational problems, determine relevant decision criterion and analyze relevant alternatives.
- MBA 510 Mathematics And Statistics
- MBA 520 Managerial Accounting
- MBA 530 International Business
- MBA 540 Marketing in Diverse Environments
- MBA 550 Operations & Service Management
- MBA 560 Financial Regulation & Corporate Governance
- MBA 570 Financial Markets and Instruments
- MBA 610 Project Finance and Risk Management
- MBA 620 Global Finance
- MBA 630 Managerial Economics and Business Administration
- MBA 640 Leadership and Change Management
- MBA 650 Business Information Systems
- MBA 660 International Business Administration Capstone Project
- Submit a copy of Bachelor’s Diploma
- Submit a completed Admissions Application
- Submit a $29 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit an updated Resume
- Submit a personal statement that describes the applicant’s professional accomplishments and goals
- Copy of valid government issued ID
Program taught in: