The Master in Business Administration program is designed to utilize in-class instruction, modern information technology, team projects, and practical consulting experience to prepare its graduates for global business competition. Our commitment at Webber is to advance the business careers of our partners – the students. We believe that human development is of critical importance and that growth is nurtured by interdependence. Students are encouraged to take advantage of our close-knit, friendly environment. Interactions between faculty members and students are not the exception but the rule.
The design and delivery of our curriculum emphasize action rather than lecture. We make use of live cases, not just paper cases. The focus fosters team building, imagination, and innovation as students learn to apply conceptual theory to a real-life situation. Leadership, entrepreneurship, ethics, communication, and global perspective are interwoven in our interdisciplinary curriculum.
Summary of Requirements:
- MBA610 Information Systems Management Decisions
- MBA618 Financial Reporting
- MBA632 Global Economic Environment
- MBA636 Quantitative Research Methods for Business
- MBA640 Marketing Philosophy and Management
- MBA647 Innovation, New Products & Services, & E-Commerce
- MBA650 Topics in Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- MBA662 Financial Decision Making
- MBA688 Human Behavior in Organizations
- MBA690 Strategic Thinking in Organizations
- MBA691 Practicum I: Consulting Project
- MBA692 Practicum II
Webber International University encourages students to submit their applications online at www.webber.edu/apply-to.wiu/