Program Key Facts
- Program: MBA
- Modality: Full time
- ECTS: 180
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Language: English
- Duration: 18 Months
- Intake: February & September
- Tuition and fees:
- Full time: €9,900
- Application fee: €300
(Non-refundable, paid during application submission)
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is awarded OTHM, UK.
MBA (Master in Business Administration) (Top-Up) program is validated and awarded by the University of Chichester, UK, and Delivered by the London Graduate School, UK.
A set of managerial, economic, financial accounting, and legal knowledge is included in the curriculum, the learning of which develops and enriches the managerial capacity and provides a competitive advantage to graduates.
This MBA program with UK University Degree; is validated and awarded by the University of Chichester and delivered by OTHM. The MBA Program has three semesters. The first year is with OTHM which is level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership. The 3rd semester is MBA (Top-Up) with the University of Chichester.
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry.
The MBA (top-up) program is offered to students who already possess the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification.
The MBA (top-up) program allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to six months, so it is a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects.
To join the MBA (top-up), you should already hold the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) qualification, and you should have suitable managerial experience.
The main teaching and learning methods at C3S includes classroom lectures, seminars and tutorials, practical learning, field trips, projects, and learning through research.
- Professional Development & Communication Skills (10 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Optional Units – Choose any Four:
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Globalization and Corporate Governance (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Global Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
MBA (top-up) From University of Chichester
The MBA (top-up) consists of a compulsory single module ‘Consultancy Project Report’ worth 60 credits. The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organizational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning, and critical reflection.
The purpose of this program is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
You will evidence this by producing a ‘Consultancy Project Report’ of 12,000 words.
The Consultancy Project Report is delivered and assessed by our UK based academic team using our virtual learning platform and direct support from your allocated supervisor.
The ‘Consultancy Project’ module could be completed in one academic term of 15 weeks or may be studied part-time over two terms.
Why Study at MBA C3S?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to C3S E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
Please click to learn more about how we support our students before and upon arrival:
- A Bachelor's degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the program).
- Learners must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
"The journey that started at C3S School, one year ago was indeed one of the best decisions of my life. Our faculty have inspired us and challenged us throughout this quest to help us reach the epitome of victory and achievement."
- Abdullah Ghamrawi, from Lebanon
"There is plenty of good schools in Barcelona in different big cities, which outperform in ranking, reputation, and credibility. During the study, I had its ups and downs. But overall I feel that studying at C3S was a great learning experience every day. I will forever cherish the memories I made in Barcelona."
- Elsa Milka Atieno, from Kenya
"Currently studying with C3S. The facilities over here are really talented, supportive, motivating, and friendly. This school has its own way of updating students for their incredible growth."
- Abdullah Karakar, from Syria
About the School
C3S Business School is a private business school founded in 2014 and registered under the Spanish Ministry of Education. C3S provides academic courses including Diplomas and Language programs. At C3S, ... Read More