A great business and management studies degree allows students to develop and gain extensive insight into business organizations and provides subject-specific knowledge in areas such as markets, customers, finance, operations, communication, information technology, and business policy and strategy.
The Master in Business Administration (MBA) Program is by coursework mode. It designed to shape talented professionals who are capable of transforming business entitles to remain competitive in the ever-changing global marketplace. You will have the opportunity to acquire leadership, communication and team-work skills and to develop new approaches to business management. At MUST, we offer you integrated courses led by experienced, international faculty and practitioners in an interactive learning environment with a particular emphasis on practicality and industry-driven practices.
List of Modules
Here are some of the modules that you will encounter throughout the program:
- Marketing Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Leadership & Management in Organisations
1.5 - 3 years (3 to 6 semesters)
Management positions in Corporations and small and medium-sized enterprises in such expertise as finance, marketing, operations, supply chain，customer service, risk management, planning, strategy and own business start-ups.
Graduates have the opportunity to pursue a Ph.D. in Management by Research at MUST or other local and overseas universities.
Bachelor degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4 point scale) or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field from a recognized university. In special circumstances, applicants who have relevant work experience in the industry with a Bachelor degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) may be considered for admission.
Language Proficiency - All lectures and written or oral examinations at MUST are conducted in English. Applicants are required to provide documentary evidence of proficiency in English in one of the following examinations:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at a score of 550, or higher is required, or
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS), a minimum overall band score of 6.0, or
- Provide proof of English proficiency as evaluated by MUST.
1. Application Form (contact us to receive the application form)
2. The front page of passport (validity must be minimum of 2 years)
3. Bachelor Degree Graduation Certificate and Transcript
4. Proof in English Proficiency (IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0/TOEFL with a minimum score of 550)
- if you do not have this qualification, you may submit an official statement from the previous institution of the study stating that the medium of instruction is in English.
The fees breakdown is as below:
- Total Tuition Fees: USD 6,500
- Registration & Resource Fee : USD 210
The student visa fee is as below here:
- Visa Processing Fee: USD 780 (non-refundable)
- Security Bond: USD 52- USD 514 (depending on the nationality of the applicant, and refundable upon completion of study)
Program taught in: