Business Administration– Professional Master's study programme
- On average from all start-up enterprises registered small-capital Ltd. companies compose 64,59%.
- 60-80% of all job vacancies in the world are provided by small enterprises
PROGRAMME IS ACCREDITED till the Year 2019
DEGREE: Professional Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
QUALIFICATION: Manager of enterprises and institutions
DURATION OF STUDIES: 2 Academic Years
STUDY PROGRAMME: in English or Latvian
- acquired knowledge will help you to become a manager of your business or highest level manager in another company which is aware of latest achievements and trends in business management;
- if you have wished to investigate, search for regularities and project whether particular operation or project should be realized, you can work as an analyst;
- by having a good knowledge of the current trends in the global market you can better understand its progression in future. This skill is essential for a business planner.
TRAINEESHIPS in the leading companies in the field.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
- In the 1st Academic Year, you will acquire professional knowledge and competences how to use modern technologies of strategic management in contemporary conditions, thus achieving higher efficiency of business activity. While studying in this programme you will comprehend management of change processes and how to assess them by the use of forecasting methods. By innovation management systems you will acquire methods how successfully manage a business in long-term and start your own business.
- In the 2nd Academic Year, you will improve your skills and competencies by choice in a professional level in controlling, company finance management and investment attraction. Study subjects which are related to international business and assessment of process efficiency will provide professional competencies for successful work in the international market. In the second academic year on the base of acquired theoretical and practical knowledge, you will develop and defend your master thesis.
CONTENT OF THE STUDY PROGRAMME
1st Academic Year
- Global marketing
- Forecasting in business
- Sustainable development and innovation
- Strategic and change management
- Human resources management and development
- Organizational psychology
Optional courses of study
- Financial investment management
- Efficiency processes in organization
- Controlling management processes
- Project management
- Qualitative methods in market researchers
2nd Academic Year
- Research and development
- Pre-master practice
- State examination - master thesis
Optional courses of study
- International business environment
- Quality management
- European Union law
The content of the study programme during studies can be updated and changed on the base of labour market requirements and regulations of the Minister Cabinet *.
The content of the study programmes may differ on the base of study mode *.