Master of Business Administration
College of Business Administration is one of the most vigorous and featured colleges of the university, and it has seven departments: Department of Business Administration, Marketing, E-Commerce, Accounting, Information Management and Information System, Financial Management, and Finance Engineering.
It has 2 first-order disciplines, 2 centers for post-doctoral research, 4 second-order disciplines authorized to confer Ph.D. degrees, 2 centers for post-doctoral research, 4 second-order disciplines authorized to confer the master degree, and offers a professional master degree for MBA, EMBA, MPAcc, and Property Assessment, and has 6 bachelor programs.
Business administration stresses the integration and infiltration of modern business theories and the curriculum group in investment, finance, human resource management and so on, enabling students with the skills and stage ties of modern business administration. Fully embodies in the program is the principle of cultivating cross-disciplinary personnel who are comprehensively competent in analysis and financing.
Application deadline: July 1
1. Application Form of Hunan University
2. Two recommendation letters by professors
3. Bachelor degree certificate and graduation certificate
4. Bachelor transcripts
5. Research Proposal of 800 words
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form
7. Scanned copy of Passport (photo page and latest Chinese Visa if applicable)
8. Application Fee (Nonrefundable)
Tuition Fee: 22,000 Yuan/year
Application fee: 400 Yuan
Insurance: 600 Yuan
The application fee is not refundable.